Registration Instructions for current students
- See your Academic Advisor to receive your REGISTRATION ACCESS NUMBER and course selection list for next term.
- Go to Atlanta Technical College’s homepage – www.atlantatech.edu
- Click on Banner Web
- Click on Enter Secure Area
- Enter your User ID or SSN: This is the ID number provided in your acceptance letter beginning with “900.”
- Enter your six-digit date of birth (MMDDYYYY). (Three consecutive incorrect entries will lock your account and you must contact the Lab Monitor) NOTE: If you have never logged into BANNER WEB, you will be requested to generate a question and the answer to that question just in case you lose your PIN. For example, you may ask the question “What is my favorite color?” Your answer may be “GREEN”. The question and answer will allow you to create a new PIN if you forget it.
- Click on STUDENT SERVICES AND FINANCIAL AID.
- Click on REGISTRATION
- Click on ADD/DROP CLASSES
- Select term then Submit
- Click on the first box: add all CRN’s into each subsequent bock; Submit
If you register late you will be charged an additional $45.00 late registration fee.